How to restore after deleting a component? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

How to restore after deleting a component?

post by xiaohong2021 on Aug 17, 2021

I use nexus3.30.1-01, How to restore after deleting a component?

post by dsawa on Aug 17, 2021

Hi Hong Xiao,

You can read about how to restore your backups in the documentation: Backup and Restore

post by xiaohong2021 on Aug 20, 2021

thank you, I don’t have a backup, Some components have been deleted. Do you want to restore.

post by dsawa on Aug 20, 2021

You can try recovering using Repair - Reconcile component database from blob store task as documented: Tasks
I highly recommend to implement a backup strategy for your Nexus Repository deployment to avoid bigger problems in the future: Backup and Restore
If you have purchased a license for Nexus Repository Pro and it is installed on this instance you can use our support system at https://support.sonatype.com to get assistance.

To purchase a license or find out more about the benefits of being a Sonatype customer please see Nexus Repository | Software Component Management.