How to fix Corrupted Orient DB? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

How to fix Corrupted Orient DB?

post by ashang on Sep 9, 2025

Hi All,

We are running Nexus OSS Repository 3.75.1. As an expected incident happened, the DB was corrupted, so we used the old latest db backup to recovery it, and schedule a manual task - Reconcile component database from blob store. I have a question here, in our instance, there are three blobs, I believe I need create three tasks to fix db from blob, could I run these three tasks at the same time or just run them one by one?

Thanks a lot

103 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Clear cached LDAP users 3 125 Aug 2025
I have updated the Nexus from 3.71.0 to 3.77.2 using AWS ECS Setup but getting an error. 1 94 Aug 2025
Nexus 3.83.2-01 request.log does not write anymore 0 58 Sep 2025
Docker artifacts being automatically deleted despite no policies/tasks enabled 0 45 Sep 2025
No results on first search 2 68 Aug 2025