Hi Guys, - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Hi Guys,
post by shresthapranavt1 on Jul 18, 2023
Hello guys,
I am trying install and use Nexus but I am having problem with few things. As per document
we cannot change the nexus-default.properties so I created another nexus.properties inside /nexus/etc/nexus.properties. But how the change will be implemented I changed my default port to 8085 in new nexus.properties instead of 8081 but it is still picking the default.properties instead 8081 where I need to make change to see the result ?
Nexus section
nexus.loadAsOSS=true
Nexus-default.properties
cat nexus-default.properties
DO NOT EDIT - CUSTOMIZATIONS BELONG IN $data-dir/etc/nexus.properties
Jetty section
application-port=8081
application-host=0.0.0.0
nexus-args=${jetty.etc}/jetty.xml,${jetty.etc}/jetty-http.xml,${jetty.etc}/jetty-requestlog.xml
nexus-context-path=/
Nexus section
nexus-edition=nexus-pro-edition
nexus-features=
nexus-pro-feature
Also I downloaded the oss version but nexus-edition is pro edition
Are we changin that to only
nexus.loadAsOSS=true
New -nexus.properties
1.2k views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Nexus 3.69 OSS - does going over the daily requests threshold cause slowness? | 0 | 75 | Sep 2025 |
| How to fix Corrupted Orient DB? | 0 | 104 | Sep 2025 |
| SQL Error | 2 | 117 | Oct 2025 |
| Missing column in Settings > Repositories | 5 | 108 | Oct 2025 |
| OSS NPM repo support | 1 | 105 | Aug 2025 |