Exceptions using IQ-Server Jenkins Plugin - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Exceptions using IQ-Server Jenkins Plugin

post by nikkiranjanec on Nov 23, 2020

Nitesh Ranjan

Getting exception while Sonatype Jenkins pipeline scanning libraries inside AWS lambda function:

Error stack trace:

[INFO] Scanning lambdaName-x.x.x-lambda-package.zip/lib/jersey-common-2.30.1.jar…

[ERROR] Could not parse class file SubmissionPublisher$1.class

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null

at zz.de.(SourceFile:160)

at zz.bt.a(SourceFile:110)

at zz.br.a(SourceFile:75)

at zz.br.a(SourceFile:54)

at zz.bh.a(SourceFile:70)

at zz.bb.a(SourceFile:503)

at zz.bb.b(SourceFile:254)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:61)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

at zz.bc.a(SourceFile:50)

I tried to find-out the solution but it unable to find the exact root cause as it seems packages are obfuscated.


post by prithivirajan.d on Aug 29, 2022

Prithivirajan Dhamodharan

Hi,

I understand this question is been asked long time back. Any resolution done for this issue? I am facing the same issue when Scanning the jar using Nexus IQ CLI.

java -jar ./nexus-iq-cli.jar --application-id myapplication -s https://nexusinternalserver.com/nexusiq-api/ -a 'user:password' ./target