Evaluate results is not appear on dashboard - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community
Evaluate results is not appear on dashboard
post by aelalamy on Sep 10, 2021
Amr Elalamy (aelalamy)
I install the Nexus IQ and both eclipse plugin and CLM maven tool and the application evaluated by both tools perfectly, but I couldn’t see the violation reports or dashboard.
I assign a developer user to this application.
What’s missing or wrong action I did?
843 views
post by rseddon on Sep 13, 2021
Rich Seddon (rseddon)
Hi Amr,
The IDE integrations don’t generate reports in Nexus IQ Server. This is by design, they are intended to be used interactively by developers within the IDE to help select the best component versions to use so that when they commit their changes newly generated reports will not have issues.
If the above isn’t enough to get you going in the right direction, your authorized support contacts can open a case at support.sonatype.com for additional assistance. If you need help determining who your authorized contacts are a ticket can also be opened for that.
Regards,
Rich