Docker login 401 Unauthorized only on hosted and proxy registry - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Docker login 401 Unauthorized only on hosted and proxy registry

Post by nguyen_phu on May 19, 2025

nguyen phu
Hello ,

I am using nexus as a Docker container.

For my case, I create a blog-store and create three docker registry repository, one hosted and one group. I try to log in on group and it works fine. But when I tried to connect into the proxy and hosted repository I get 401 Unauthorized.

Error response from daemon: login attempt to http:///v2/ failed with status: 401 Unauthorized.

138 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Does the warning message “delete will not be added to metrics” have any impact? 2 106 Sep 2025
Nexus 3.69 OSS - does going over the daily requests threshold cause slowness? 0 75 Sep 2025
IP-filtering doesn’t work 2 58 Sep 2025
How to fix Corrupted Orient DB? 0 104 Sep 2025
Redhat registry error 6 432 Aug 2025