CSV Report file Cleanup Policy Report Export Empty File - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

CSV Report file Cleanup Policy Report Export Empty File

post by impkos on May 12, 2025

Imp Kos
I found a bug, after I switched from the H2 database to Postgres in CE, the cleaning policies stopped working. Also, an unload with a (CSV) file appeared. Nexus unloads an empty file. If Component Age is unchecked, it will unload a filled file. It obviously should not be like this, please take a look. Many people encounter this problem, something is wrong with Generate CSV Report


post by itperfecto on May 16, 2025

itperfecto
I confirm, I have the same issue on Nexus version 3.80.

Additionally, in regular expressions, .+ has stopped working; only .* works.


post by itperfecto on Jul 14, 2025

itperfecto
Will this problem fix this problem?


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Clarification on robots.txt Exposure and CVE-2024-4956 in Nexus Repository 3.69.0 2 555 Feb 20
Sonatype Nexus remote repositories are not working after adding the proxy to connect to internet 2 101 Aug 2025
Maven repository proxy not caching artifacts? 0 73 Sep 2025
Delete docker image 2 120 Nov 2025
Problem with Docker Baerer Token URL after upgrade to 3.80 1 217 Jan 15