Connection to IQ Server not configured - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Connection to IQ Server not configured

post by rajnish.pandey on Oct 21, 2020

Hi,

I am getting below error logs. Could you please help here.

*SYSTEM com.sonatype.nexus.clm.internal.FirewallTransactionQueue - Could not send update to IQ Server, scheduled for retry: DISABLE_REPOSITORY maven-central. Error was: Connection to IQ Server not configured.

post by nickcook on Oct 21, 2020

Hi Rajnish,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. For this particular scenario I would suggest reaching out to our Support team and they can help you work through any issues you might be having.

If you are seeing this when trying to configure Firewall, this guide might be also be helpful.

https://help.sonatype.com/iqserver/installing/nexus-firewall-quick-start

Cheers,

Nick

post by rajnish.pandey on Oct 21, 2020

Thanks Nick,

I am using Nexus3.12 and i can not see all the artifacts in browser tree but when i search those artifacts I am able to see. May I know what could be this discrepancy?

How to solve this browse issue?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sonatype Firewall Pro now available for third-party users! 1 95 May 28
IQ Firewall: Database update frequency and coverage of new libraries against recent threats 4 39 Jun 9
Batch Deletion of expired waivers 1 26 26d
Bom scan does not generate a report 3 122 Mar 11
About Renewing SSL Certificate 2 141 Aug 2025