Cannot filter packages in nuget v2 repository - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Cannot filter packages in nuget v2 repository

post by Orion_Poplawski on Feb 10

Orion Poplawski

Feb 10

We have a nexus 3.83 nuget v2 proxy repository. I’m trying to get a filtered list of packages via “/repository/ChocolateyInternal/Packages()?$filter=Id eq ‘chocolatey’” but I get a list of all packages returned. What am I doing wrong here?

68 views

post by Orion_Poplawski on Feb 10

Orion Poplawski

Feb 10

The upstream repository is running nexus 3.71.0.6 and it is returning status 400 for the query and:

<m:error xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">
<m:code>NuGet.V2.Deprecated</m:code>
<m:message xml:lang="en-US">The combination of parameters provided to this OData endpoint is no longer supported. Please refer to the following URL for more information about this deprecation: https://aka.ms/nuget/odata-deprecation</m:message>
</m:error>

which I suppose is the primary issue here?

post by mpiggott on Feb 11

Matthew Piggott

Feb 11

Yes, Microsoft discontinued a number of expensive queries in nuget v2 a long time ago