Cache issue with NuGet publish and Nexus groups - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Cache issue with NuGet publish and Nexus groups

post by 980724411 on Jun 23, 2024

Wong Mr
980724411
Version:3.39.0

When we publish a NuGet to NuGet.org, it is not immediately available in the proxy repository. So far I understand there is cache on the proxy and I need to clear it on this proxy, nothing strange.

But what is curious is that clearing cache on the proxy repository is not enough, I also need to clear the cache on the group. I find it inconvenient because on a group there is no option to say “clear cache every n minutes” and therefore I need to do it manually.

Could someone tell me if it’s normal and/or how I could improve this workflow?

242 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Login to and download from Nexus Repository takes very long 2 122 Nov 2025
how to configure docker registry path based routing in registries.conf 0 431 Sep 2025
Custom Auth Plugin Supports Basic Auth but Not Bearer Token (Realm Not Invoked for Bearer Tokens) 0 57 Sep 2025
I have updated the Nexus from 3.71.0 to 3.77.2 using AWS ECS Setup but getting an error. 1 94 Aug 2025
How do I set up a proxy for this Maven2 repo? 5 112 Jan 29