Bulk Moves & Bulk Updates - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Bulk Moves & Bulk Updates

Post by nivedita_murthy on Oct 1, 2020

Currently if I had to move a few apps from one organization to another, I have to do it one by one. There is no option to move it in bulk. Sometimes you have a bunch of apps being handled by one team which then moves under another due to reorganization.

It would be really easy for the end user to have such an option to move as it won't take too much time to do the movement.

Same option goes for Bulk Updating the status for vulnerabilities in each component. If one simply needs to acknowledge or change the status to something else, they would have to do each vulnerability in each component. A bulk option on the GUI helps a lot. I didn't see any API that allows to update the status of each vulnerability found in the app components.

1.5k views


Post by daniel.waller on Dec 4, 2023

I agree, either bulk operations or an API to implement it myself would be super useful.

I just spent 12 unenjoyable minutes like a trained monkey, repeating the same click pattern over and over to reorganize some of our applications