Azure DevOps - Nexus IQ Policy Summary not loading - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Azure DevOps - Nexus IQ Policy Summary not loading

post by chad.smith on Apr 22, 2020

I have Azure Pipeline task defined that triggers my nexus IQ scan successfully. But when I attempt access the Nexus IQ Policy Summary, or NexusIQ Build Report I am getting a error:

Nexus IQ for Azure DevOps by Sonatype failed to load. Learn More about this extension, including available support options.

I after checking the debug console it seem that I am getting a 404 on a rest call.

https:////_apis/ExtensionManagement/InstalledExtensions/SonatypeIntegrations/nexus-iq-azure-extension/Data/Scopes/Default/Current/Collections//Documents/11209

Environment:

Browsers verified in IE and Chrome.

Please provide some help in getting past this error as this feature would add a lot value for the teams using NexusIQ.


post by jwhitehouse on Apr 24, 2020

@chad.smith sorry to hear you’re having troubles. Please use our (awesome) support team to help solve this: support@sonatype.com .


post by chad.smith on May 5, 2020

Thanks I opened a ticket.


post by owuor.crispin on May 15, 2020

Hi Chad, did you get the issue resolved? we would like to know what to do, we have the same issue.


post by chad.smith on May 15, 2020

Hi Crispin, I opened up a ticket with support. They have acknowledged the issue but I have not received a fix or a workaround.


post by frank.buttigieg on Oct 29, 2020

I had the same problem today. You need to configure the policies in your organisation or your root organisation (if inheritance is enabled) to ‘warn’ or ‘fail’ at the build stage.

Do this for each policy. then the report will appear in azure devops.