An error occurred during migration after 5 seconds: Migration failed! - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

An error occurred during migration after 5 seconds: Migration failed!

post by rol.N on Jul 9

Hi!

I upgraded our HA Repo from 3.91.1 to 3.93.2 today and after all nodes joined I finalized the rolling upgrade process.

Unfortunately the migration failed with this message.

An error occurred during migration after 5 seconds: Migration failed !

The Repo is working but there seem to be database errors.

API call for upgrade_database_scheme returns MIGRATION_FAILED

thx

regards

Roland

post by mpiggott on Jul 9

Hi Roland,

If you’re a Repository Pro customer I’d recommend opening a support ticket for assistance.

Otherwise you’d want to take a look at the logs to see what error has occurred.

post by rol.N on Jul 9

Hi!

Already opened a ticket.

Since it was a production system that was affected I tried a second way to get help.

Sonatype support helped perfectly here btw.

thx

cheers

Roland

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Privileges based on content selectors not working correctly 3 109 Sep 2025
Migrate nexus installation OSS to another server with nexus CE 7 300 Oct 2025
Best way to use routing rules 2 175 Oct 2025
Nexus Repository 3.85 2 151 Nov 2025
How could I find out the role name 1 63 Aug 2025