A problem about download npm-package after invalidate cache - Sonatype Nexus Repository / Best Practices - Sonatype Community
A problem about download npm-package after invalidate cache
post by jiangbaiheng on Sep 5, 2024
Hello team:
When I press invalidate cache of a group_nexus_repo, I can not download some npm package,the key logs as shown:
There are many logs of this type, causing the service to be unavailable for short periods of time, the web can not browse, the logs like below picture(page1-5, 100 line/page):
note: the blob storage use remote nfs,not physical disk;the version is OSS3.34.0.01
I have two question:
- Is this error caused by Nexus being unable to access the remote proxy repository to retrieve the latest metadata, or is it because Nexus cannot access the blobs?
- Why does the service unavailable?
post by mpiggott on Sep 5, 2024
I believe you will see this error if the client, or a network proxy between the client and Nexus terminates the connection.
post by jiangbaiheng on Sep 5, 2024
Thank you for your reply。
I think maybe it was because pulling npm-package too slow on Jenkins, so I terminated the task, the Jenkins client and Nexus disconnect.
but another question: why the service unavailable? Is it because there is too much concurrency task on jenkins? I stop all the jenkins task, the service recovery. (Before I press invilidate cache, Even with many concurrent tasks, service is always availability)