404 when pulling from chocolatey repo - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

404 when pulling from chocolatey repo

post by hannahm on Feb 22, 2022

Hannah Madland

I am trying to set up access to pull down packages from my repo. I can push packages without error.

Below are two examples of what I’m trying to do. I’m assuming I’m missing a setup step or authorization step in the repo itself. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

example push

choco push test2.1.2.3.nupkg -source http://myreponame/repository/chocolatey-hosted/ --force

example pull

choco install test2

Chocolatey v0.12.1

Installing the following packages:

By installing, you accept licenses for the packages.

Error retrieving packages from source ‘ http://myreponame/repository/chocolatey-group/’:

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

post by louis.turmel on Jul 9, 2024

Louis Turmel

We have the same issue with Nexus 3.69.0 but not with 3.68.1

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
NuGet package publishing using API key 3 314 Aug 2025
I have updated the Nexus from 3.71.0 to 3.77.2 using AWS ECS Setup but getting an error. 1 94 Aug 2025
How to setup privileges for content selectors 1 122 Sep 2025
Missing column in Settings > Repositories 5 108 Oct 2025
Nexus Repository - Proxy Behaviour of Uncached Components during Concurrent Access 1 89 Dec 2025